What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why many of you don’t have enough confidence.
- Why commitments to yourself can feel different than commitments to other people.
- Why it’s important to follow through on your word to yourself.
- How letting yourself down relates to lack of self-confidence.
- How learning to ride a unicycle is a perfect example of the power of self-confidence.
- What you can do to become more confident.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, I want to talk to about something that most of us deal with pretty often. It’s the topic of confidence…or lack thereof.
Join me on this episode as we talk about what confidence is, why many of us aren’t confident at all, and what you can actually do to create more confidence.
We’ll take a look at how not all commitments are created equal. In fact, most of you will likely agree that a commitment you make to yourself is more likely to be broken than other commitments you might make to other people.
Since confidence is a feeling, it’s created by a thought. You’ll learn what you can actually do to create more confidence for yourself by changing the way you think.
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re turning 50 in 2018 don’t forget to check out the contest where you’ll have a chance to win a spot on this podcast, some free coaching, and my 3-month, one-on-one package, “9 Steps to Regret-Proof Your Life.” Visit com/50unpluggedcontestto learn more.
Enjoy the Show?
Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!