Ep 257: Stress, a Mini-Stroke and Creating Inner Peace on Purpose with C. René Washington
What You’ll Learn About Stress, a Mini-Stroke, and Creating Inner Peace on Purpose in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to understand the effect of stress, burnout, and menopause in midlife.
- What it was like for my guest to have a mini-stroke in midlife.
- Why quitting your long-term job without a plan might be right for you.
- Why getting divorced in midlife is sometimes the best decision.
- Several powerful lessons were learned from having a mini-stroke in midlife.
- Lots of great ideas to celebrate your milestone birthdays in style.
- How to create inner peace in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
My guest today shares her experience with stress and a mini-stroke, and how she finally created inner peace on purpose.
René Washington is an amazing midlife woman who learned a huge lesson from stress and a mini-stroke. She ended up getting a divorce, Leaving corporate two years before retirement, remarrying, and becoming an entrepreneur. She became a woman who chose to do very hard things for inner peace, health, and happiness.
C. René is a master certified life coach, author, speaker, and midlife maven.
She’s also the author of the book, Take The Trip! 4 Journeys Every Midlife Woman NEEDS To Live In Purpose and Freedom.
And, C. René is known around the world for proclaiming, living, and coaching women to adopt her favorite mantra, Let that shit go!
She has been featured several times on the morning talk show, Talk of Alabama and in B-Metro Magazine. When she’s not coaching clients, you can find her hanging with her favorite person and hubby, watching juicy t.v dramas, or cooking up fun ways to connect with her girlfriend crew, The VIVAs. You can also catch her podcast, Midlife Woman Redefined.
Now, I also know our guest today personally, and boy, have we had some fun together.
I can’t wait for you to dive into this interview.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on this episode:
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Contact C.René Washington https://www.instagram.com/midliferemix1/
Life and Business Coach, Susan Hyatt
Women in the Middle Podcast, Episode 66: The Awesome Power of Midlife Mentorship: Interview with Susan Hyatt https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-66-the-awesome-power-of-midlife-mentorship-interview-with-susan-hyatt/
Women in the Middle Podcast, Episode 239: The Choice to Leave Corporate in Midlife with Cheryl Dawson https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-239-the-choice-to-leave-corporate-in-midlife-with-cheryl-dawson/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?