Ep 252: Celebrating 1 Million Downloads! The Women in the Middle – Midlife Podcast
What You’ll Learn About Celebrating 1 Million Downloads with the Women in the Middle Midlife Podcast:
- Why celebrating 1 million downloads is important.
- What The Women in the Middle Podcast, a midlife podcast for women, is all about.
- What 5 important lessons are from accomplishing the goal of 1 million downloads.
- Why what you can learn from a goal like this can be easily applied to midlife.
- Why conceptualizing what is still possible for you no matter your age is critical.
- Why managing your thoughts and beliefs will make or break your ability to succeed.
- Why accomplishing this milestone wouldn’t be possible without amazing women like you!
- Why understanding your “why” can help you soar.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle – Midlife Podcast
Join us today to celebrate 1 million downloads of the Women in the Middle Midlife Podcast! Thank you to you, the listener, for your support, interest, and commitment to grow forward. If you weren’t interested in having the best next chapter ever, you wouldn’t be part of the Women in the Middle community. I’m so very grateful.
Top 5 Lessons Learned with 1 Million Podcast Downloads – All Worthy of Celebration of Women in Midlife
Lesson #1: Even 50-year-olds can do super cool things.
Lesson #2. Consistent action and commitment will take you where you need to go.
Lesson #3: Your belief also has to be consistent.
Lesson #4: Take high-quality action based on high-quality beliefs.
Lesson #5: Be as authentic as possible, in midlife and beyond
These important midlife entrepreneur lessons can be applied to any big project or goal that you might be tackling and are especially relevant for midlife women. There’s a lot of learning that can happen from using my podcast experience as an example. This podcast was started in July 2017 and it felt scary to dream about 1 million downloads even being a possibility. It’s hard to believe that this is episode #252 and going strong. I love being your midlife coach and mentor. Here’s to getting unstuck and living your best life after 50! There’s way more fun to be had!
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Women in the Middle Midlife Podcast Episode:
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 207: Lessons my Dog Taught Me about Aging https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-207-lessons-my-dog-taught-me-about-aging/
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 186: Lessons my Dog Taught Me about Aging: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-186-what-makes-you-squirm-in-midlife/
Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 169: Naked, Afraid and Vulnerable in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-169-naked-afraid-and-vulnerable-in-midlife/
Blog: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: You’re Not Too Old to Have Fun: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-ways-to-celebrate-life-after-50-youre-not-too-old-to-have-fun/
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 172: Midlife Stories on Purpose: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-172-midlife-stories-on-purpose/
Podcast Palooza! Sign up here: https://www.suzyrosenstein.com/party/
Free Gift: Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
Connect with Suzy the Midlife Transition Coach
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com