Ep 249: Your Surprising Realization about What’s Not Yet Done Yet in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Your Surprising Realization about What’s Not Yet Done Yet in Midlife:
- Why it’s common to have a surprising realization about what’s not yet done yet in midlife.
- Why it can be challenging to figure out why you haven’t done certain things that you want to do.
- Why needlepoint and the Grand Canyon were wake-up calls for Suzy.
- Why you may experience regret if you don’t embrace things that you really want to experience in your life.
- Why things that are important to you may not even be on your agenda.
- The importance of separating the “what” from the “how” when dreaming and planning.
- Why awareness of how strongly you feel about this realization can change your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
You may have a surprising realization about what’s not yet done in your life in midlife. So many things related to the passage of time pop up at this age and stage, and this topic is one of them.
Why you have surprises like this in midlife
The crazy thing is that the experiences you really want to have and the things that you really want done so you don’t have regrets may not even be on your agenda. This is curious in and of itself because these are things you really care about and want in your life.
You’ve been focused on so many other things over the past 20 years or so, it’s easy to see why you haven’t been putting yourself first. Other people’s priorities go to the top of the list with ease. Your life has been so focused on your loved ones and your family that you may have forgotten about what you want, or perhaps you don’t even have a good understanding of what you want.
How to figure out what you want done in midlife
Explore six amazing questions to help you figure this out so you’re absolutely clear about what is a priority for you in your life.
Learn how separating the “what” from the “how” can help you move all kinds of plans forward. This is a great way to regret-proof your life!
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
Podcast Palooza! Sign up here: https://www.suzyrosenstein.com/party/
Suzy’s White Water Rafting Trip with Western River Expeditions: https://www.westernriver.com/grand-canyon-vacation
Connect with Suzy, Midlife Coaching
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com