EP #235: New Year Blues & Blahs in the Pandemic
What You’ll Learn About New Year Blues & Blahs in the Pandemic in Midlife:
- New Year in the Pandemic can surprise you by experiencing blues and blahs.
- Why focusing on resolutions may be less than motivating or exciting.
- Why it’s important to think about what you can learn from feeling negative emotions.
- Why focusing less on aggressive goals right now may be a good solution.
- Why being more compassionate and curious about yourself is important.
- Why being more relaxed can help you grow forward and be happier.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Experiencing the New Year in the Pandemic can surprise you because of blues and blahs. What that means is that you might feel off, a little down, or just not interested in setting the kinds of goals you might normally set or focus on.
You might feel a little confused as to why you’re not as motivated about setting New Year’s goals this year. You’re not alone! Learn more about the importance of exploring three aspects to explore for greater insight about how to make this situation work for you instead of against you: 1) why it’s ok to feel blue and blah sometimes; 2) what you can learn from feeling this way, and 3) some ideas to smile your way out of blahville with patience and compassion.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
Free Gift: Regret Proof Your Vision Board Guide https://suzyrosenstein.com/regretproofvision/
Related Women in the Middle Episodes:
Ep 24: New Year’s Resolutions: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-24-new-years-resolutions/
Ep 131: Make Your 2020 New Year’s Resolution the Best One Ever: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-131-make-your-2020-new-years-resolution-the-best-one-ever/
Ep 228: Old Year Resolutions – End of the Year Goals that Work: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-228-old-year-resolutions-end-of-the-year-goals-that-work/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com
The information shared in this podcast is intended for your convenience, entertainment, and education and isn’t geared to your personal situation; it’s not a replacement for care or advice from your own medical professional. So as always, you may have some things you want to follow up on so please seek a suitable professional to advise you on your personal situation.