EP #229: How to Survive and Thrive after a Midlife Divorce with Debbie Goin.
What You’ll Learn About Surviving and Thriving After Divorce in Midlife
- Why it’s possible to survive and thrive after a midlife divorce.
- Why staying physically strong is an important thing to focus on.
- Why focusing on feeling confident about home maintenance is more important than you might think.
- Why becoming more aware of your thinking can change your life.
- Why limiting beliefs must be understood when you want to thrive after divorce.
- How you can become confident living alone after a midlife divorce.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Many don’t think it’s possible to survive and thrive after a midlife divorce. It’s one of those life transitions that can be really jarring, especially when you’ve been married for 20+ years.
My guest today is Debbie Goin. Debbie is a certified life coach and licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 20 years experience.
Debbie’s focus is to create a safe place for you to find your path forward after recently getting divorced in midlife.
She gets it. She’s been there. She knows that fear can rob you of your confidence.
Debbie helps you find the strength, courage, and confidence to manage your life today, even if you are alone. To trust that you are capable enough to handle whatever comes your way. To figure out where you are today and make the changes to design an awe-inspiring future.
What I love about her approach is that she specifically helps midlife women who are living by themselves – perhaps for the first time in decades – develop an action plan for dealing with the practical side of living alone.
I know you’re going to love this interview.
Featured in this Episode:
Connect with Debbie Goin:
FREE GUIDE: 9 Surprising Secrets to Surviving Divorce: www.debbiegoin.com
Related Women in the Middle Podcast Episodes:
Ep 72: Life after an Unexpected Divorce with Lynne Ellen https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-72-life-after-an-unexpected-divorce-with-lynne-ellen/
Ep 48: Gray Divorce in Midlife with Eva Sachs https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-48-gray-divorce-in-midlife-interview-with-eva-sachs/
Ep 85: Online Dating in Midlife with Renee Suzanne https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-85-online-dating-in-midlife/
Ep 172: Midlife Stories on Purpose https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-172-midlife-stories-on-purpose/
Connect with Suzy:
Check out the Women in the Middle Academy, the new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com