EP #227: 3 Steps to a Calm Thanksgiving in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Having a Calm Thanksgiving in Midlife
- 3 steps to feel calm on Thanksgiving.
- New feature: Suzy’s Fun Finds.
- How covid perspective about Thanksgiving this year is relevant.
- Why the goal of feeling calm during the holidays is important.
- Why it’s important to increase your awareness of thinking and feeling on purpose.
- How to decide, imagine and practice thinking and feeling on purpose during Thanksgiving.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
In today’s episode, we take a look at three steps to a calm Thanksgiving in midlife and why it’s important to appreciate that this is even an option.
Feeling calm during Thanksgiving is not what everyone experiences. With all of the details of the holiday, the way you feel is often reactive rather than intentional. These three steps are mindfulness-based and will help you learn how to create the emotions you want on purpose; feeling calm is an option.
A fun, new, little segment called Suzy’s Fun Finds is also included in this episode. Tune in to learn about something Suzy’s having fun with these days. This week, learn about why savouring the catalogues you’re sent almost daily during this season can actually be a lot of fun, regardless of whether or not you shop. Use this weekly idea to inspire your own fun find!
Featured in this Episode:
Fun Find Audio Message: Go to www.bit.ly/feedbacktosuzy and talk about YOUR fun find.
Blog: 4 Mindset Tips to Regret-proof Thanksgiving: https://suzyrosenstein.com/4-mindful-ways-to-regret-proof-thanksgiving/
Free Guide: How to Regret Proof your Holidays: https://bit.ly/regretproofholidays
Connect with Suzy:
Check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org