EP #222: Welcome to the Women in the Middle Academy!
What you will learn about the Women in the Middle Academy.
- What the new midlife coaching program, Women in the Middle Academy is about.
- Why it’s not too late and you’re not too old.
- What are 3 secret mistakes to why you stay stuck.
- Why it’s good to get better and better at noticing your thoughts.
- Why it’s important to find thoughts that help you notice limiting beliefs.
- How focusing on specific areas of your life will help you determine your desires.
- Why it’s essential to regret-proof your life, figure out what you want and create a plan for your next chapter!
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
In today’s episode, you’ll learn about a brand new coaching program for midlife women, the Women in the Middle Academy.
The Women in the Middle Academy is your unique, special place to learn how to love your life after 50. It’s a 6 month program for coaching, community and connection and will help you transform from stuck and frustrated to being clear and excited about your life again.
It’s such a waste of time to feel stuck like this. You think you’re being noble and secretive; it likely never occurs to you that there are thoughts that you think that are absolutely limiting what you think is possible.
The Women in the Middle Academy gives you access to everything you need to grow and be intentional about your life so you don’t have regrets.
Here’s what you get when you join the Women in the Middle Academy;
- Three group coaching calls with me per month where we will cover a variety of relevant midlife topics, including mindset, confidence, courage, intention, limiting beliefs, aging, career, relationships and more.
- Bimonthly calls led by experts in their fields to bring intrigue and more insight to help you grow.
- Bimonthly workshops on mindful doodling led by me, a Certified Zentangle® Teacher, to help with stress, creativity and give you a unique way to learn how to stay in the present moment – no art skills required.
- Monthly calls that are purely social so we can all get to know each other better.
- Accountability calls and a “pod” to help keep you and your goals in sight and on track.
- Monthly videos and worksheets to help guide your learning and growth.
- Monthly Podcast workbooks that support that curriculum so that you can get even more insight about your own thoughts and intentions.
- Private Slack group that provides constant support.
You’re going to have exactly what you need to become the woman you’re ready to become in this next chapter of your life!
BOOK YOUR “MOMENTUM CALL” NOW! It’s the best way to get your questions answered. It’s a no obligation, no pressure call. But it will be fun…I’m just sayin’.
So, one question left. Are you coming? We’re waiting for you!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
New! Women in the Middle Academy! Next level coaching for your next chapter! https://womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org