EP #219: Midlife Memories of Funny Little Lies from Childhood
What you will learn about midlife memories and exploring funny little lies from childhood.
- What you’ll learn about midlife memories and exploring funny little lies from childhood.
- Why it’s fun to remember little lies from childhood now in midlife.
- Why it is interesting to notice your thoughts about lies like these.
- What some common lies are that we grew up hearing.
- What lies you may have believed longer than childhood.
- What lies you may have told your own children or grandchildren.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Did your parents tell you funny little lies when you were a kid? Today’s episode is about taking a playful romp down memory lane to explore a variety of these little lies or, as some might say, pieces of advice based on questionable facts.
You may not even remember a lot of these little lies until they pop into your mind when you least expect it. Sometimes you hear them in the back of your mind guiding you to do this or that. Many of them have to do with safety and may have even held a little bit of shock value to keep you on the straight and narrow as a kid.
In midlife, it’s fun to remember the little lies and how they affected you as a kid, and also the choices you may have made to share them with your own kids. It’s also interesting to think about your perspective on telling the little lies yourself. With increased awareness of the way you think now, would you make the same decisions?
Like everything in midlife, more awareness of your thoughts is a very good thing. It’s another way to regret-proof your life.
Enjoy this fun little episode!
Related Episodes and Resources:
Share your story with me! Your message just might be used in an upcoming episode.
What funny little lies do you remember from childhood or have you told your kids?
Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 159: Stories that Keep You Stuck in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-159-stories-that-keep-you-stuck-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy:
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Listen to the FREE Get Unstuck in Midlife Podcast Bundle: www.suzyrosenstein.com/podcast-bundle/
Email your feedback: email@example.com