EP #216: Finally Get Organized in Midlife with Tracy Hoth
What you will learn more about how to finally get organized in midlife with Tracy Hoth.
- How to think about your decision to finally get organized in midlife.
- Why getting organized and decluttering can be so emotional.
- How downsizing is easy to procrastinate even though it’s something you want.
- How mind management can help figure out how to release your “stuff.”
- Why giving yourself the space that you want on purpose is important.
- How thinking about giving stuff to your kids earlier might be a good solution.
- Why it’s important to believe in your ability to be organized.
- Why being more organized can create enormous freedom.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
You can finally get more organized in midlife. But… you have to believe it!
My guest this week is Tracy Hoth. She’s been a professional organizer for 13 years and helped hundreds of women get organized in their homes and offices. She loves witnessing the magic as she helps her clients combine practical organizing strategies with transformational mindset tools to create the organized life (and home!) they’ve always wanted.
Tracy specializes in helping you get organized when you are completely overwhelmed. Like many women in the middle, you likely have a lot of stuff and you’re at a place in your life where you want to make decisions about what to do with it all, what to keep or let go. It’s hard to open space for new opportunities/hobbies/interests when you want to hold on to everything. And it seems impossible to get started when there is so much.
There’s so much freedom that comes from less clutter, making decisions, and choosing to trust you will have everything you need when you need it. Imagine what it’s like to spend the second half of your life managing less stuff. This is so much more fun!
Please enjoy this fun and inspiring interview!
Connect with Tracy Hoth:
Tracy’s FREE Quick Start Guide to Get Organized for Life: https://simplysquaredaway.com/start/
Quick Start Guide to Get Organized For Life:
The link to Tracy’s pantry post showing two products she loves:
The link to a post explaining the 5 steps while organizing the top of a dresser.
Tracy’s Favorite Label Maker (on Amazon): https://amzn.to/3scEzhO
Label Tape: https://amzn.to/3yWVSpC
Related Episodes and Resources:
Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep68: Designing your Home after your Empty Nest with Tobi Fairley: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-68-designing-your-home-after-your-empty-nest-interview-with-tobi-fairley/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Listen to the FREE Get Unstuck in Midlife Podcast Bundle: suzyrosenstein.com/podcast-bundle/
Email your feedback: email@example.com