What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Looking for Personal Happiness Clues in Midlife:
- How to find clues for more happiness in midlife.
- Why you might be feeling resistance to being happier.
- Why knowing what makes you happier may not be enough.
- Why it’s important to look for clues to happiness in your childhood.
- Why you need to be curious about your struggle to have more happiness in your life.
- How my personal happiness clues led me to teach the Zentangle®Method.
- Why understanding what you’re thinking is the key to finding more happiness.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Finding and acknowledging what makes you happy can be a critical skill in midlife. Looking for personal happiness clues in your life can really help you be happier long-term.
One of the best sources of personal happiness clues may be your childhood. You will likely find clues to your happiness in obvious places as well as non-obvious places. Once you know what has made you happy before, you have a head start regarding making yourself happier now.
This is how I figured out I wanted to become a Certified Zentangle Teacher. I’m so excited to share that I’ll be offering workshops on the Zentangle®Method as part of my coaching practice. It’s mindful doodling at your fingertips! Make sure to get on my mailing list to learn more.
But it’s not enough to just know what makes you happy. You also have to be open to the idea that it’s good to be happier yourself. Learning how understand whether or not you have resistance to what would be necessary to becoming happier is a skill that can change your life.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode
- Passion Project 50 Worksheet: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.comand on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life!. CLICK HERE to apply.
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes