What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Filling your Career with Joy and Become a Digital Nomad in Midlife:
- Why filling your career with joy and making sure you’re having fun at work is quite relevant.
- What you need to know if you want to have a laptop lifestyle as a digital nomad.
- Why making a difference may be more important in midlife than you think.
- Why it’s critical to think about what you want out of your career.
- Why it’s important to have a mentor, no matter your age.
- Why discipline is freedom.
- What it takes to fill your life and career with joy and how to prioritize that.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Is there enough joy in what you’re doing and what your career is doing for you in midlife? It seems like an obvious question, but really think about it. You might not be as intentional now in midlife as you could be.
My guest today is Mindset Coach and Business Advisor for Coaches, Jennifer Trask. She’s all about filling her life with joy in her career and being a digital nomad.
Jennifer has spent over a decade helping driven entrepreneurs build powerhouse mindsets that enable them to take action built on incredible courage, confidence and clarity. Combined with strategic business direction, Jennifer’s clients experience massive shifts and growth in their business’s.
Jennifer is the proud creator of The Joyous Journey. an online community dedicated to helping coaches build profitable businesses they love!
As an international speaker, Jennifer has spoken in Canada, The U.S. and Australia. She has a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing, an MBA in International Business and is an NLP Practitioner. When she is not traveling the globe (she’s been to 27 countries and counting), Jennifer calls Toronto, Canada home.
I know you’re going to love learning how Jennifer created a business full of joy and why she became a digital nomad. She absolutely loves her career and the way it supports her ideal, intentional lifestyle!
Enjoy this episode!
Connect with Jennifer Trask:
Related Episodes and Resources:
Sloth Sanctuary: http://www.slothsanctuary.com/
- Ep 50: The Unbelievable Value of a Mentor in Midlife with Brooke Castillo https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-50-the-unbelievable-value-of-a-mentor-in-midlife-interview-with-brooke-castillo/
- Ep 55: Why you Need a Midlife Mentor with Kendrick Shopehttps://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-55-why-you-need-a-midlife-mentor-interview-with-kendrick-shope/
- Ep 59: Why a Midlife Mentor is a Priority with Jenny Shihhttps://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-59-why-a-midlife-mentor-is-a-priority-interview-with-jenny-shih/
- Ep 66: The Awesome Power of Midlife Mentorship with Susan Hyatthttps://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-66-the-awesome-power-of-midlife-mentorship-interview-with-susan-hyatt/
- Ep 69: Be a Mentor, Have a Mentor, Change your Life with Tyson Sharpehttps://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-69-be-a-mentor-have-a-mentor-change-your-life-interview-with-tyson-sharpe/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.comand on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life!. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes