What You’ll Learn in this Episode about What You Crave in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to ask yourself what you crave in midlife.
- Why it can be hard to understand what you crave in midlife.
- How craving something as a kid and craving something as an adult can feel different.
- How to access what you crave.
- Why it’s important to crave.
- 5 great questions to ask to help you figure out what you crave.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Do you know what you crave in midlife? It’s common to be more disconnected from this kind of feeling as adults. However, you were likely an expert at craving what you wanted as a kid.
As midlife women, it can be difficult to understand what you really want; this confusion about your desire can lead to feeling stuck in midlife. Join us today as we look at some basic questions to help you access what you really want and also how to be on the look out for the way you think about your ability to have desire and actually crave something.
Learn 5 easy tips to access what you want so you can “bring back the crave” in your life. Craving what’s really important to you can help you prioritize it so you won’t have regrets.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- How to Learn to Finally Put Yourself First in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/how-to-learn-to-finally-put-yourself-first-in-midlife/
- Thought Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood:https://suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle/
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download Free Gift: Download 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change in Midlife: www.suzyrosenstein.com/12signs
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
- Contact Suzy: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes