What You’ll Learn in this Episode about What You Crave in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to ask yourself what you crave in midlife.
- Why it can be hard to understand what you crave in midlife.
- How craving something as a kid and craving something as an adult can feel different.
- How to access what you crave.
- Why it’s important to crave.
- 5 great questions to ask to help you figure out what you crave.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Do you know what you crave in midlife? It’s common to be more disconnected from this kind of feeling as adults. However, you were likely an expert at craving what you wanted as a kid.
As midlife women, it can be difficult to understand what you really want; this confusion about your desire can lead to feeling stuck in midlife. Join us today as we look at some basic questions to help you access what you really want and also how to be on the look out for the way you think about your ability to have desire and actually crave something.
Learn 5 easy tips to access what you want so you can “bring back the crave” in your life. Craving what’s really important to you can help you prioritize it so you won’t have regrets.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- How to Learn to Finally Put Yourself First in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/how-to-learn-to-finally-put-yourself-first-in-midlife/
- Thought Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood:https://suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes