What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Midlife in the Pandemic: One Year Retrospective
- What it’s like to take a look back at what it was like during the pandemic in midlife.
- How gratitude has helped during the pandemic.
- How mindfulness skills played an important role during the pandemic.
- How having the perspective of “covid gifts” can be useful as your personal pandemic story.
- Why fear was a common pandemic emotion.
- Why it’s important to decide what you want to focus on as you think about the pandemic in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
It’s hard to believe one midlife year has gone by in the pandemic. It would have been impossible to predict how the experience was going to go.
This episode is a retrospective. The midlife experience was both similar and different; everyone’s experience around the world was also similar and different.
Join us as we take a look at eight aspects of the Covid-19 experience that really stood out as memorable. It’s important to be intentional about how you tell your own Covid story because that memory will carry an emotional weight.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Related Women in the Middle Podcast Episode, #162: 5 Amazing Questions to Live your Best Life
- Midnight at the Oasis by Maria Muldaur
- Tiny Book Course: 10% Coupon Code: SUZYROSENSTEIN
- Thought Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood:
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes