What You’ll Learn in this Episode about the Fear of Dying Too Soon in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to understand thoughts that create the fear about dying too soon in midlife.
- Why it’s common to think similar thoughts in midlife about fear of dying too soon.
- How you can use your negative emotions like fear as a clue to what you really want.
- How to use the fear of dying too soon to regret-proof your life.
- How fear of dying is related to thoughts about running out of time.
- How the self-coaching skills are life-changing in midlife and beyond.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Are you afraid of dying too soon in midlife? It’s a common fear but one that is often a little more difficult to talk about.
When you think thoughts about running out of time, which are also common, they’re usually related to fear of dying too soon. Understanding this connection is really useful.
Being able to identify the feelings of fear and anxiety in relation to thinking about what you may not have time to do is an important skill. It can actually help you understand what’s really, really important to you so you can make it a priority and live accordingly.
This means you can be more intentional about your life and running out of time, as you take actions that support your priorities. When you don’t live your best life like this, you’re likely to have regrets. And nobody wants that. Much more fun to create the life you want!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Related Women in the Middle Podcast Episode, #119: Thinking about Time in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-119-thinking-about-time-in-midlife/
- Thought Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood: https://suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes