What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Being on the Right Path in Midlife.
- What it means to be on the right or wrong path in midlife.
- Why feeling stuck is related to thinking you’re on the wrong path in midlife.
- Why midlife is the perfect time to challenge your thinking about feeling stuck.
- What you might be afraid of when you’re stuck.
- Why you might actually be on the right path.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
When you’re stuck, it’s easy to think you’re no longer on the right path. What this means to you is subjective; there are so many reasons to think it.
It can be extremely frustrating though. Being stuck is difficult enough, but to start to question whether or not you’re on the right path…that’s different.
What does being on the right path mean to you? When I notice this with my clients, they often share that these thoughts lead to there more doubt and confusion. What if you could be stuck and on the right path? What if both were true?
Explore this concept of being on the right path anyway, even when you’re stuck. Look for a thought that helps you feel something on purpose. You’re looking for a useful feeling to fuel what you want to do to move forward and get excited about your life again! Once you determine that, you can really grow forward.
You’re going to love this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Buy the Book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and life your best life by Suzy Rosenstein https://www.amazon.com/50-Ways-Celebrate-Life-After/dp/1777480108/
- Ep 179: Finding My Passion to Teach Creativity in Midlife with Eileen McKenna https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-179-finding-my-passion-to-teach-creativity-in-midlife-with-eileen-mckenna/
- Ep 175: How Designing Jewelry Got My Career Unstuck in Midlife with Nancy Marlandhttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-175-how-designing-jewelry-got-my-career-unstuck-in-midlife-with-nancy-marland/
- Ep 173: Reimagine your Career to get Unstuck in Midlife with Laura Blaisdell, MDMPHhttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-173-reimagine-your-career-to-get-unstuck-in-midlife-with-laura-blaisdell-md-mph/
- Midlife Make Up and More with Elise Marquam Jahnshttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-154-midlife-make-up-and-more-with-elise-marquam-jahns/
- Ep 138: Following your Passion to Create, Recycle and Educate with Joanne Joneshttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-138-following-your-passion-to-create-recycle-educate-with-joanne-jones/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Enrollment is opening again soon so get on the VIP Waiting List now! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes