What You’ll Learn in this Episode about if you Are on the Right Path in Midlife.
- Why you ask yourself if you are on the right path in midlife.
- What it means to be on the right or wrong path in midlife.
- Why feeling stuck is related to thinking you’re on the wrong path in midlife.
- Why midlife is the perfect time to challenge your thinking about feeling stuck.
- What you might be afraid of when you’re stuck.
- Why you might actually be on the right path.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Are you on the right path in midlife? When you’re stuck, it’s easy to think you’re no longer on the right path. What this means to you is subjective; there are so many reasons to think it.
It can be extremely frustrating though. Being stuck is difficult enough, but to start to question whether or not you’re on the right path…that’s different.
What does being on the right path mean to you? When I notice this with my clients, they often share that these thoughts lead to there more doubt and confusion. What if you could be stuck and on the right path? What if both were true?
Explore this concept of being on the right path anyway, even when you’re stuck. Look for a thought that helps you feel something on purpose. You’re looking for a useful feeling to fuel what you want to do to move forward and get excited about your life again! Once you determine that, you can really grow forward.
You’re going to love this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Buy the Book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and life your best life by Suzy Rosenstein https://www.amazon.com/50-Ways-Celebrate-Life-After/dp/1777480108/
- Ep 179: Finding My Passion to Teach Creativity in Midlife with Eileen McKenna https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-179-finding-my-passion-to-teach-creativity-in-midlife-with-eileen-mckenna/
- Ep 175: How Designing Jewelry Got My Career Unstuck in Midlife with Nancy Marlandhttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-175-how-designing-jewelry-got-my-career-unstuck-in-midlife-with-nancy-marland/
- Ep 173: Reimagine your Career to get Unstuck in Midlife with Laura Blaisdell, MDMPHhttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-173-reimagine-your-career-to-get-unstuck-in-midlife-with-laura-blaisdell-md-mph/
- Midlife Make Up and More with Elise Marquam Jahns https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-154-midlife-make-up-and-more-with-elise-marquam-jahns/
- Ep 138: Following your Passion to Create, Recycle and Educate with Joanne Joneshttps://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-138-following-your-passion-to-create-recycle-educate-with-joanne-jones/
Connect with Suzy:
- The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes