What You’ll Learn in this Episode about the new midlife book, 50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50
- Why it’s important to think about ways to celebrate life after 50 in midlife.
- Why it’s good to know your mindset about life situations being a glass half full or a glass half empty.
- Why midlife is the perfect time to invite more celebration into your life, especially after 50.
- How you can train yourself to notice what you can celebrate more and better.
- How understanding what role your thinking plays in creating your happiness will change your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
My new midlife book, 50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50: Get Unstuck, Avoid Regrets and Live your Best Life can give you amazing perspective about why more celebration in your life is a good thing. You can celebrate life more in midlife, especially after 50; this can be your new mantra!
You never know when you’re going to hear an inspirational idea. Thinking about the art of celebration was like that for me. The idea took shape in my own midlife, while working as a midlife life coach and working with hundreds of midlife women. This experience helped to inform the development of the book, 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50, which is now available to order.
This book is perfect for you if you’re not feeling that great about aging. The bottom line is that aging can be even more difficult when you’re not open to seeing what’s still possible for you.
It’s easy to get stuck in the muck and mire of midlife. When you’re stuck, you notice that something’s changed. You wonder if it’s a midlife crisis, but it doesn’t feel THAT bad. You just feel a little off.
You might even feel a little weird about your age, maybe your job, and perhaps your empty nest. You may also be in the habit of only celebrating certain things, not life in general.
When you’re feeling stuck, it can be hard to find your way out of all of the stuckness.
But it’s possible. This book is about unsticking yourself with a smile on your face.
When you shift your attention to how you can celebrate more, you’re likely to also raise your awareness of what’s truly possible at any age, allowing yourself the openness to move forward.
There are other ways to think about things. You can have more fun and be more intentional about celebrating.
50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50: Get Unstuck, Avoid Regrets and Live your Best Life will help you change the way you think about midlife.
Celebrating more like this helps you embrace what’s truly possible at any age. Get ready because being on this side of 50 is the perfect time to get motivated, have more fun and live your best life!
You’re going to love this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon PS: If you’re turning 50 or know someone else who’s turning 50, this book is a perfect 50th birthday gift!
- Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 78: Why you should celebrate traditions in midlife with Bob Schneeweiss https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-78-why-you-should-celebrate-traditions-in-midlife-with-bob-schneeweiss/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes