What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Midlife Lessons Learned from the Finally First Club:
- What the top lessons are from one year in the Finally First Midlife Membership.
- Why understanding what putting yourself first means to you is critical.
- Why learning to manage your thoughts and feelings is necessary for midlife change.
- Why feeling stuck and confused is optional.
- How to understand clues in your life to help you get clear about your future.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Get insight from the top five midlife lessons learned about how to put yourself first from the first year in the Finally First midlife membership. Join us today to explore consistent feedback about the transformation women are experiencing as they get the clarity, courage and connection they’ve been looking for by being a member of the Finally First Club.
The top midlife lessons learned are:
Lesson 1: The need to put yourself first in midlife is real.
Lesson 2: It’s important to challenge your views on so many things, especially the way you think about your age and productivity in midlife.
Lesson 3: You’re likely already on the path forward to more fulfillment in your life even though you’re stuck and confused; you just don’t recognize it.
Lesson 4: Being intentional about being in a growth community like the Finally First Club and is a beautiful gift worth giving to yourself and will help you thrive in midlife.
Lesson 5: It’s both uncomfortable AND fun to grow; with focus and practice, you start to put yourself first and feel less afraid and uncomfortable about the process of growth and more open to seeing what’s possible for you during this age and phase of life. It can also be challenging and super fun!
You will get lots of inspiration from today’s episode. The First Ladies of the Finally First Club have made a commitment to themselves to go from being last on the list to finally first. You’re invited to do the same. Are you ready to have your own back this way? If so, say “yes” to yourself and join Finally First! We’re waiting to welcome you and can’t wait to grow forward together!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Anti-Fog Reviews for Goggles https://www.otg-goggles.com/best-anti-fog-for-glasses/
- Podcast Episode 156: Finding Joy in the Present Moment with Tom Sterner, Author of the Practicing Mind https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-156-finding-joy-in-the-present-moment-with-tom-sterner-author-of-the-practicing-mind/
- Podcast Episode 169: Naked and Afraid and Vulnerable in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-169-naked-afraid-and-vulnerable-in-midlife/
- The Finally First Club – Midlife Membership to help put yourself first: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
Connect with Suzy:
- The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply. Book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes