What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Explore What You Want When You’re Feeling Stuck in Midlife:
- Why your life can look great on paper but you can still want change.
- How to look for clues about what you’ve always been passionate about.
- Why it can be challenging to actually “pause” and explore what you want in midlife.
- How paying attention to your inner voice can help you get unstuck and find your own voice in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Learning how to explore when you’re stuck in midlife is not always easy or comfortable. My guest today learned that first-hand but it was well worth it because she successfully got unstuck and is soaring now!
Meet Paula Rosecky. She considers herself a “Human Insights Investigator” and is an independent customer insights (market research) professional, facilitator, and leadership coach with a particular focus on decision making and journeys. As a first-born to immigrant parents from the Czech Republic, she is fascinated by immigrant stories and international travel.
As you’ll see as her story unfolds on the podcast, this part of her personal story held clues for her next chapter. The clues weren’t always easy to see, however, and it took focus and coaching for her to see them more clearly.
Paula reached out for coaching around the time she turned 50. She totally felt like she was in a midlife funk and started looking for answers and clarity about the direction for her next chapter.
Paula had a pretty rough few years in her 40s when she went through several large changes, including losing both of her parents to cancer. After some time, she realized she wanted to get out there in the world in her own way. She wanted to design her life with intention, but…she didn’t know exactly what that looked like. She was ready to explore options and wanted support and structure to think through it.
Paula shares what that stuck and murky experience was like for her and how she was able to grow forward from there. Coaching together really helped her get the clarity she was looking for and she’s excited about her life again!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Contact Paula Rosecky: www.paularosecky.com
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, heIp you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Enrollment is opening again soon so get on the VIP Waiting List now! www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes