What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How Jewelry Design Helped with Getting Unstuck in Midlife:
- Why figuring out what makes you tick is key to figuring out your next career direction in midlife.
- Why it’s important to prioritize your values when moving ahead with your plan.
- How being spontaneous when you want to get unstuck can lead to interesting experiences loaded with clues to what you want.
- How learning to feel fear and not be as afraid of it can really help you move forward.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Jewelry Design as a second career in midlife sounds fun, right? Today’s episode is about How Designing Jewelry Got My Career Unstuck in Midlife with Nancy Marland.
It’s funny about career change in midlife. It seems like you SHOULD know what you want once you decide you need to move on from your current job.
Oddly enough, it’s not that clear cut for many.
There are clues you can tap into though. Nancy was always attracted to practicality. Connecting to this personal insight provided her with the guidance she needed in this phase of her life when she was ready to move on from Graphic Design.
Join us today to meet Nancy and get a sense of what her journey was like to go from being a successful graphic designer to a thriving jewelry designer. You’ll also get lots of inspiration for how you might want to explore a career pivot yourself.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Nancy Marland Jewelry: www.nancymarland.com
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, heIp you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Get on the Waiting List Now! (Doors open on December 11) iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes