What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Midlife Stories on Purpose:
- Why it’s important to understand that your stories can be on autopilot and make you feel bad.
- Why being intentional about the way you tell a story can be empowering.
- Why noticing your feelings can be a sign for how you really feel in midlife.
- How learning to connect with your feelings can help you determine your true thoughts.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about how to live less on autopilot and tell stories on purpose in midlife. It can be a real problem when you’re not aware of how you speak and recap things that happen in your life.
The problem is that much of what you say and think is not intentional. It’s also not common to be really connected to the feelings you’re creating. Once you understand the relationship, you can make it work for you.
I share a particularly embarrassing situation typical during the pandemic, that is, getting stuck outside without an available public bathroom.
Doors are locked. Access is unavailable. What’s a girl to do? There are many ways to tell this story. One of the options is to tell this story in a way that’s useful and makes you feel good.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Episode 159: Stories that Keep you Stuck: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-159-stories-that-keep-you-stuck-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join the Finally First Club! Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
NOTE: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes