What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Ways to Reinvent Yourself in Midlife:
- Why reinvention makes it more common than you might think to make fear based decisions.
- Why planning for your next chapter and reinvention can never hit the top of the list in midlife.
- Why it’s important to be intentional about regret-proofing your life.
- How reinventing yourself can be your path to having no regrets going forward.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
If you’re feeling stuck in midlife, you probably know you are going to have to make a change and reinvent yourself to be happy going forward.
You may not know what reinvention will look like, what you want yet or how to get unstuck, or even what you have to do, but you have started to become more clear that you’re no longer content and that it’s time to be more intentional with your life. You know you don’t want regrets.
Fear can be sneaky. Today’s episode teaches you how fear can play into the way you make decisions during this phase of life. You know you need to put yourself first. Learn four ways to reinvent yourself in midlife so that you get unstuck and create the life you’re excited about!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Episode 93: My Unique Perspective from Losing my Parents as a Kid: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-93-my-unique-midlife-perspective-from-losing-my-parents-as-a-kid/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join the Finally First Club! Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. www.iamfinallyfirst.com
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes