What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Make your Midlife Marriage Better:
- How to have a thriving midlife marriage and make your marriage better.
- What “gray divorce” is and a theory about why it’s common.
- What luxury hospitality can teach you about a happy marriage.
- Why understanding the difference between being a team and being an alliance can help your marriage.
- The seven principles of a 5 star marriage.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about midlife marriage and how to make it better with guest marriage expert, Maggie Reyes.
Maggie is a Life Coach and Modern Marriage Mentor who specializes in helping driven, ambitious women create the marriages of their dreams.
Her innovative, playful and practical approach to love and marriage takes the principles of cognitive psychology and luxury hospitality service and uses them to teach her clients the most effective ways to break destructive patterns and develop the mindsets and habits that make relationships thrive.
You’re going to get a lot out of this interview. The luxury hospitality service analogies that Maggie uses are particularly useful and fun!
Maggie’s also the author of the best-selling book, Questions for Couples Journal and the host of The Marriage Life Coach Podcast.
Learn how to stop doing the things that poison the love in a relationship and start doing the things that make love stronger. There are tons of tips and strategies to get you going in the right direction immediately.
Featured on the show
The Marriage Life Coach Podcast – https://maggiereyes.com/podcast/
The Questions for Couples Journal https://maggiereyes.com/book
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes