What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it means to the “queen of your brain domain™” in midlife.
- Why being the “queen of your brain™” helps you feel empowered.
- Why it’s important to learn to think and feel on purpose.
- How you can use thinking on purpose to create your desired outcomes.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Being the “Queen of your Brain Domain™” is something that you hear at the end of every Women in the Middle Podcast episode. Today we’re talking about what this phrase means and why it’s an amazing way to be in midlife.
It feels way better to understand your emotions and feel like your life is under control. However, when you don’t have the skills to understand your thinking and how it affects your emotions, it’s common to feel like more things are uncertain and just respond to life willy nilly. It’s a much more “out of control” experience.
This is the beauty of the concept of being the “Queen of your Brain Domain™.” Queens are in control. Mindfulness skills help you manage your mind, which ultimately help you manage your life at a much higher level. Being able to watch your thoughts and think on purpose make it easier to feel empowered about your ability to create the outcomes and results that you’re truly excited about. This is doing “midlife on purpose!”
Don’t miss this episode!
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes