What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why the pandemic is putting your hair on holiday.
- Why it’s important to know what you think about your commitment to color your hair.
- How understanding what you think about aging and gray hair can help you figure out what you want to do about hair color on purpose.
- How the pandemic is the impetus for changing attitudes about hair.
- Why your mindset is the key to creating the lifestyle that you really want.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Hair is a common bonding topic during the pandemic. Today’s episode is all about why you and your midlife hair are enjoying a holiday from constant coloring, trimming, shaving and more.
Many women and men are experiencing hair angst during this strange period of time. Gray hair, armpit hair, leg hair, long hair, beards and moustaches are getting a lot of attention these days. They’re also opening the door to a lot of thinking and self-reflection.
It’s not just the stress. There is also a lot of discomfort with changing looks. Many women are challenging their belief systems and thoughts related to hair, looks and fear of being judged by others.
Learn the questions to ask yourself to better understand your thoughts and feelings about aging; also begin to understand what role you want your hair color to play when it comes to you being comfortable with who you are and how you want to think, look and feel about moving into this next chapter of your life. Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the show
Women in the Middle Podcast: Episode 40, My Decision to let my Hair Go Gray in Midlife, Interview with Perri Bender
Finally First Midlife Membership Club: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
50 Unplugged Mastermind
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes