What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Make a Midlife Career Change:
- Why it’s common to no longer feel content in your midlife career.
- Why the fear about a midlife career change can keep you confused about what to do next.
- Why it’s important to understand why you pursued the career path you have.
- How it’s easy to let limiting beliefs about what’s possibly holding you back in your midlife career.
- What four things you need to know when you’re ready to make a midlife career change.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about the four things you need to know when you want to make a midlife career change.
Making a midlife career change can feel challenging and overwhelming. For me, feeling stuck and confused for five years, from 45 to 50 years old, taught me a lot about what this is like for so many women in the middle. Feelings of boredom, being stagnant and unfulfilled are super common.
It can be quite difficult when you can’t decide on what baby steps you should take. And even harder when you know what you want but can’t take the first step either. Your thoughts about what you’re capable of are likely getting in the way.This episode is about how to learn four things that you really need to do to make that midlife career change once and for all.
Please enjoy this episode!
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes