What You’ll Learn from this Episode about the Cost of Staying Stuck & the Waiting Game in Midlife:
- Why staying stuck and waiting in midlife in is a real problem.
- Why the fear about change can keep you stuck in midlife.
- What the main costs are to staying stuck in midlife.
- Why knowing the costs associated with staying stuck in midlife can motivate you forward.
- Learn the six costs associated with staying stuck in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. We’re going to put a different spin on the way you usually think about it too.
It’s common to think of being stuck in midlife as having no control and wanting something external to actually fix the problem or get you unstuck. You sometimes catch yourself waiting for something to happen so that you can have a change. Being stuck might go on for years. It’s not fun.
When you think about getting unstuck in midlife, you really do know that you have to make a change. It can be scary. But there’s more to lose than simply making a mistake with a decision about going forward. There’s an actual cost to staying stuck and there’s a cost to waiting. This is often missed because of all of the emotion about moving forward.
Learn the top six costs associated with staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. Use these costs to motivate you to do midlife on purpose!
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes