What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it’s like to be an introvert in business.
- Why it’s so important to be authentic when you’re quiet.
- What mindset is important to have an introvert friendly business owner.
- How connecting deeply with people can be fulfilling as an introvert.
- What honoring your introversion can look like for you.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode takes a look at what it’s like to be an introvert in business in midlife.
It turns out that introversion is a thing in midlife. My guest today is Caroline Wood;
Caroline is an introvert supporting other introverts to build a successful businesses that honours their introversion, rather than feeling like they have to pretend to be an extrovert to get ahead.
Caroline teaches that you can be a successful business owner as an introvert without having to pretend to be an extrovert. She believes that you’re probably going to be more successful being authentic to your introversion rather than exhausting yourself as an extrovert. Such good news, right?
Caroline teaches specific strategies and the mindset shift necessary to be open to the wide variety of opportunities available now to build a business that works with your personality, even as an introvert.
That’s what I call midlife on purpose. Enjoy the interview!
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Caroline Wood:
- Website: https://carolinemwood.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuietlyCaroline/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quietlycaroline/
- Quiz: https://carolinemwood.com/introvert-business-quiz/
Susan Cain’s Book, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- 50 Unplugged Mastermind: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-unplugged-mastermind/
- Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes