What You’ll Learn from this Episode about 10 reasons to be grateful for midlife:
- Why it’s important to take a look at how grateful you feel about midlife.
- How understanding that your thoughts create your feelings can help get perspective about aging.
- How you can create gratitude on purpose, even about midlife.
- Why liking your reasons for the way you think about midlife is important.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about my top 10 reasons for feeling grateful for midlife. Notice the word “for.” We’re taking a look at feeling gratitude for midlife itself rather than feeling more grateful while you’re in midlife. This is a subtle but important nuance in today’s episode.
Gratitude is really about feeling thankful. You can express gratitude and you can notice that you feel grateful. Either way, studies show more and more that there can be a relationship between gratitude and many positive health and lifestyle effects.
You might be surprised at some of the ways you think about midlife because you may be unaware of your actual thoughts. However, you may notice your feelings that come up when the top 10 list that are suggested; they might not have anything to do with gratitude.
Just listening and exploring this list of reasons to be grateful for midlife can help you explore your perspective. The feelings you have will help you figure out your thoughts, because what you’re thinking is creating how you’re feeling.
You can ultimately think and feel on purpose; you’re likely not doing this as often as you can. Once you determine if you like your reasons for thinking certain things about midlife, you can also decide if you want to make a shift to create a different outcome for yourself. This is doing midlife on purpose.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: http://iamfinallyfirst.com/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Listen to the the FREE Get Unstuck in Midlife Podcast Bundle: www.suzyrosenstein.com/podcast-bundle/
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? You can have in-depth, personal support by coaching together. Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life! CLICK HERE to apply.
- Ready to get Clear on your Career? Apply for the 13 week, online coaching program, Clear on Career, for midlife women who want more! APPLY & Get Clear.
- Join Finally First: This is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the coaching concepts in your everyday life and most importantly, am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get unstuck and find the clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join now!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes