What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Going From Soldier to Strategies for Women Entrepreneurs:
- What it’s like to be a long term women entrepreneur.
- What it feels like to experience a midlife funk in your 30s.
- Why it’s important to trust yourself when you’re feeling off about your career.
- How going into the military led to a career about leadership.
- How a wake up call may not always look like a wake up call.
- How autopilot thinking can prevent you from living your dream.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
A midlife funk might find you ahead of schedule. Being in the military can have an interesting effect on your life. My guest today explains how her military experience and her midlife funk led her to create a fulfilling career that incorporates all of her gifts and interests.
Kalvina ‘Kali’ Shelton is a Business Strategist & Launch Coach partnering with multi-passionate, service-based women entrepreneurs that are transitioning from corporate back into full-time Bawse CEOs.
Kalvina went from soldier to engineer to project manager to business strategist for service-based women entrepreneurs.
She noticed that leadership was a common theme throughout her different careers. To be more exact, she became conscious of empowering leadership. What this means is that her intent is to build other leaders. That’s her jam. She helps women make the transition from corporate burnout to more aligned and profitable businesses.
As Kali puts it, the integration of the spiritual and practical is the foundation of her work. Her goal is to help women navigate the online space by planning strategically, launching sanely, and leading consciously — all while walking more fully in their authority and Divine power. This mission perpetuates a new paradigm where women live and leave a legacy of boundless abundance.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Kali:
- Free FB Group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/afterfivesociety
- Link to book a LIT Session: http://bit.ly/LIT_Apply
- Website: https://www.thelitliberation.com/
Catching Autopilot Thinking in Midlifehttps://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-118-catching-autopilot-thinking-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes