What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to think on purpose.
- Why you have to make a big effort to think on purpose.
- How to remind yourself to think on purpose.
- How thinking on purpose can change the outcomes in your life.
- Five key steps to retrain your brain to think on purpose.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Learning to think on purpose can change your life, both now and in the future. It’s a skill that you can learn how to do, but it will take practice to maximize your effort.
Thinking on purpose will retrain your brain. Your brain isn’t used to thinking this way. Most of us think on autopilot; this means that the thoughts we think are habitual, unplanned and unsupervised.
The result of unsupervised thinking is your emotional well-being is at stake because your thoughts actually create your feelings. The way you feel drives what you do as a result. And what you do creates the results that you have in your life. So, it makes sense then that the more you’re intentional, the better chance you have at creating your life on purpose. That’s what it means to be more intentional. This is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to regret-proofing your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Catching Autopilot Thinking in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-118-catching-autopilot-thinking-in-midlife/
- FREE Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood www.suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle
Connect with Suzy:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes