What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Retrain your Brain to Think on Purpose:
- Why it’s important to think on purpose.
- Why you have to make a big effort to think on purpose.
- How to remind yourself to think on purpose.
- How thinking on purpose can change the outcomes in your life.
- Five key steps to retrain your brain to think on purpose.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Learning to think on purpose can change your life, both now and in the future. It’s a skill that you can learn how to do, but it will take practice to maximize your effort.
Thinking on purpose will retrain your brain. Your brain isn’t used to thinking this way. Most of us think on autopilot; this means that the thoughts we think are habitual, unplanned and unsupervised.
The result of unsupervised thinking is your emotional well-being is at stake because your thoughts actually create your feelings. The way you feel drives what you do as a result. And what you do creates the results that you have in your life. So, it makes sense then that the more you’re intentional, the better chance you have at creating your life on purpose. That’s what it means to be more intentional. This is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to regret-proofing your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Catching Autopilot Thinking in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-118-catching-autopilot-thinking-in-midlife/
- FREE Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood www.suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes