What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Thinking about Time in Midlife:
- Why it’s so common to think about running out of time in midlife.
- Why you need to be aware of how you’re thinking about life passing you by.
- How you can manage your mind about the way you think about time.
- How you can learn to “catch” your thoughts and learn to think on purpose.
- How the framework of “The Thought Model” can help you change your thinking.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Thinking about time and running out of time can be a big deal in midlife. In fact, it can create a lot of stress and sadness.
It’s pretty common to find yourself stressed about the passage of time, think that time’s flying, feel like time’s going so fast or even spin about the idea that you’re running out of time. Thinking this way can happen even if you’re typically pro-aging.
It’s almost as if you’re “wishing your life away” when you focus on what you’re waiting to do rather than what you’re actually doing. This doesn’t help when it comes to reducing the feeling of time flying by.
Learn simple but important steps to think on purpose so you can manage the way you feel about a universal experience like aging and the passage of time. The “Thought Model” provides the necessary framework to do just this.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes