What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Find a New Job in Midlife:
- Why updating your midlife resume may not be the most important thing to do first when you need to find a job.
- How the employment landscape has changed since the last time you looked for a job.
- How to increase your skills to tap into potential employer’s minds.
- Why your midlife age may be a competitive asset.
- Why and how to use LinkedIn to your advantage.
- How to look current and relevant in today’s job market.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
There are a lot of misconceptions about what’s possible career-wise for midlife women. Fortunately, times have changed and we have an opportunity to leverage this right now to our advantage and get the type of work and career we want.
My guest today is Danielle Bradley. Danielle successfully navigated this whole new online employment landscape and is happy to share some solid strategies that you can easily use yourself.
She believes strongly that midlife is a great time for women to up-level their careers. As a midlife gal herself, she’s “been there, done that” when it comes to re-inventing herself a couple of times with her career in midlife.
After a sudden layoff in her mid-forties, looking for work for months with one interview that led nowhere, Danielle figured out exactly what she was doing wrong in my search and ended up getting three job offers in 24 hours.
She landed an amazing role and today, and now, as a career coach herself, Danielle helps others up-level their careers and is super passionate about helping motivated and ambitious midlife women uplevel their careers, get the new jobs or promotions they want and create their dream careers.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Danielle Bradley’s LinkedIn Challenge: https://coachwithdanielle.com/linkedin-makeover-challenge
- Ep 85: Online Dating in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-85-online-dating-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes