What You’ll Learn about FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) in Midlife and 4 Tips to Reduce It:
- What fear of missing out (FOMO) looks like in midlife and 4 Tips to Reduce It.
- Why you feel FOMO.
- What FOMO feels like.
- How your thinking creates feelings of fear and anxiety.
- Four easy tips to reduce FOMO.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) can cause a lot of stress. This episode introduces you to 4 Tips to Reduce FOMO as well.
When you feel FOMO, you know it. Fear of missing out isn’t fun. Episode 103 of the Women in the Middle Podcast explores what it’s like to feel FOMO, why it’s such a common part of midlife and four easy tips to reduce it so you can enjoy your life.
Midlife FOMO can sometimes feel a bit different than regular ol’ FOMO. It’s common to think about the past in a way that makes you think you’ve missed out; it’s also common to think about the future and be concerned that it’s too late and you’ve missed out; and then of course, it’s also common to feel FOMO about what you’re missing in the present moment.
This episode explores 4 tips to reduce FOMO. Specifically, you’ll learn how you can 1) decide how you want to feel on purpose; 2) reconsider what FOMO means in your life; 3) practice handling disappointment and 4) examine your use of social media. These tips will help you get back to the emotional life you want.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- The Women in the Middle Mentor Series: Interview with Brooke Castillo https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-50-the-unbelievable-value-of-a-mentor-in-midlife-interview-with-brooke-castillo/
- The Women in the Middle Mentor Series: Interview with Susan Hyatt https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-66-the-awesome-power-of-midlife-mentorship-interview-with-susan-hyatt/
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download Free Gift: Download 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change in Midlife: www.suzyrosenstein.com/12signs
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes