What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Midlife Reflections on Commitment & 100 Episodes:
- Midlife reflections about making a commitment to create 100 episodes.
- What it’s like to have the discipline to make a weekly commitment.
- Why you don’t need to be motivated or inspired to follow through on a commitment.
- How to commit even when you can’t make things perfect.
- What having your own back looks like when it comes to commitment.
- Why you can’t rely on feeling hopeful to accomplish your goals.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Time to celebrate 100 episodes of Women in the Middle! Reaching this milestone is worthy of some reflection. It takes a lot of planning and commitment to create 100 podcast episodes, every week for almost two years.
Today, we’re talking specifically about what I’ve learned about keeping this commitment to both myself and to you. Of course, it’s also about what you can learn too. You don’t need to be creating a podcast to learn something about commitment and habits.
I’m super grateful to have had this opportunity to connect with you in such a personal way. In the end, a podcast definitely helps bring people together in a way that’s strangely intimate. As a listener, you feel like you know me and I feel quite connected to you as someone in my community.
The opportunity for feedback is amazing. When you send and email, book a call or write a testimonial, it really helps me learn how I can help you more.
This whole process has also shed light on my personal commitment to the podcast endeavor. Truth be told, it’s a bit of a grind, but also so worth it in so many ways. It’s good for my audience, my clients and my business. It’s a way I can give back and deliver high quality content for free! Everybody wins!
It’s also been a great way to really understand what being fully committed and “all in” looks like and feels like. There’s not a shadow of a doubt that the new episodes will come out regularly. Like everything we do, that’s because of the way I’m choosing to think about it. Such amazing news because it’s completely optional!
Don’t miss this episode!
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
Updated October 30, 2022