- Our chin hair issues and how we decide to deal (or not deal) with them in mildife.
- Plucking vs tweezing in midlife.
- Why we do (or don’t do) anything in our lives.
- What’s preventing your from dealing with problems like chin whiskers.
- How to think thoughts that move you toward your goal instead of stopping you in your tracks.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
If you have been with me from the beginning, you’ll recall that I mentioned that you can look forward to more entertaining episodes that fall into the category of “Midlife Hilarity.” And this episode is exactly the right fit.
In this session, I want to talk to you about a “touchy” subject for many of you – the increasing population of black whiskers on your face and your love for your tweezers. According to a few internet sources, somewhere between 30% and 40% of women over 50 are dealing with this issue.
As you may know, menopause can be associated with facial hair because of hormones – specifically the relationship between estrogen and testosterone. Some medications (and certain hormone replacement products) can also cause some extra facial hair.
This phenomenon is 100% natural and part of life. However, how we choose to deal (or not deal) with it may have a huge impact on our quality of life.
Listen in to find out what you can do to handle an issue like chin whiskers and move toward your goals instead of stalling and indulging in confusion.
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!