- Our chin hair issues and how we decide to deal (or not deal) with them.
- Plucking vs tweezing in midlife.
- Why we do (or don’t do) anything in our lives.
- What’s preventing your from dealing with problems like chin whiskers.
- How to think thoughts that move you toward your goal instead of stopping you in your tracks.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
If you have been with me from the beginning, you’ll recall that I mentioned that you can look forward to more entertaining episodes that fall into the category of “Midlife Hilarity.” And this episode is exactly the right fit.
In this session, I want to talk to you about a “touchy” subject for many of you – the increasing population of black whiskers on your face and your love for your tweezers. According to a few internet sources, somewhere between 30% and 40% of women over 50 are dealing with this issue.
As you may know, menopause can be associated with facial hair because of hormones – specifically the relationship between estrogen and testosterone. Some medications (and certain hormone replacement products) can also cause some extra facial hair.
This phenomenon is 100% natural and part of life. However, how we choose to deal (or not deal) with it may have a huge impact on our quality of life.
Listen in to find out what you can do to handle an issue like chin whiskers and move toward your goals instead of stalling and indulging in confusion.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!