What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Find More Awe and Wonder in Midlife:
- How to find more awe and wonder in midlife.
- The concept of radical amazement and why it’s important for women in the middle.
- Why you should consider answering, “Amazing!” to the typical “how are you today?” question.
- Ideas for how to change your thinking around the “facts” about yourself that don’t serve you.
- How you can tackle resistance and invite more awe and wonder into your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement. ….get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”
― Abraham Joshua Heschel
Many of you, women in the middle, live every day being incredibly hard on yourselves. You have totally forgotten how to be amazed at what is possible… what opportunities are available to you. This is a common theme with most of my coaching clients.
On this episode, I want to talk to you about why it is so important to see and experience life through the lens of curiosity and wonder. I explain how practicing living with more radical amazement can result in a deeper ability to be grateful and live your life to the fullest.
Listen in to discover some easy-to-implement tips that you can begin using today to help you push through the resistance, shake up your perspective and invite more awe and wonder into your life.
And make sure you grab your free Radical Midlife Amazement Worksheet by clicking this link.
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download Free Gift: Download 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change in Midlife: www.suzyrosenstein.com/12signs
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!